Want to work in the surf industry? Want to live in JBay? Well, Billabong’s retail division have a job opening. Check out the details below and if you fit the criteria, you can drop them an e-mail with your CV.
Not a bad place to call home.
Regional Manager (Retail): Eastern Cape – Jeffreys Bay (HO)
QUALIFICATIONS / MEMBERSHIPS:
• Tertiary Business Management Degree or Retail Diploma an advantage.
• Experience in a Regional / National Sales role in either retail, wholesale and or production in (preferably) the youth apparel/surf /sports market.
• Proven ability in budget development, target implementation and profitable operation of a retail environment.
• Knowledge of and experience in systems and procedures relating to sales planning and reporting, merchandise planning and category management.
• Knowledge of human resource management principles and common HR laws & requirements.
• An understanding of warehousing processes.
•Highly developed interpersonal skills including the ability to coach and lead people and develop a strong team culture.
• Strong analytical and commercial acumen to assess and analyse information and make sound and informed decisions.
• Strategic business thinking in order to manage key cause and effects in a large retail environment.
• Excellent planning skills and strong focus on measurement and results.
• Strong computer skills in MS Excel & MS Word & Outlook.
• Other tasks may be assigned from time to time which contribute to the overall success of the company.
If you meet the above criteria submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively a hard copy is acceptable. If you have not heard from us within two weeks of submitting your CV, kindly accept that your application was not successful.