Are you a Gamechanger? Do you want to fix the world through surfing and other ocean-related activities and interactions? Well if, so then read on! We have got an incredible proposition
Waves For Change, supported by the Zag, are looking to partner up with exciting, new SURF THERAPY programs anywhere in Africa.
And they’ve got $25 000 USD to invest and a whole support and partnership program to implement with the chosen Surf Therapy Program or concept.
Who are we looking for?
People passionate about Surf Therapy! Whether you’re a Federation, NGO, CBO, Faith-based organisation, School or Formalised Community Group. If you’re interested in starting or growing after-school surfing programmes to improve the wellbeing of at-risk youth anywhere in Africa we want to hear from you.
What are we offering?
A 24 month, 25,000 USD, support package that includes:
- Training to your organisations’ management to use W4C Curriculum & Evaluation Tools
- Training to adapt W4C curriculum and trainings to your context.
- Training to staff & volunteers to deliver surf therapy programmes to youth.
- Salary / Stipends for management & coaches.
- Surf and Swim training for coaches (if working in a non-surfing community)
- Financial support for surfing equipment
- Impact assessment and fundraising consultancy to grow your organisation
- Twice annual programme visits and weekly on-call assistance
More info and application guidelines here: